highly advanced reducer system, the harmonic gear system.
The Crux140 Traveler is smallest harmonic gear equatorial mount produced at Hobym Observatory. A great deal of work has been dedicated to its development. Designed and built for the consumers, the Crux140 Traveler is a highly portable device for astrophotography expeditions and ensures the highest efficiency and ease of use.
continuing to launch competitive products through continuous research and development as an industry leader. The Crux140 Traveler is the perfect companion to your astronomical activities.
- The mount weighs only 3kg (6.6 lb)
- Extremely portable, designed to travel easily as carry on luggage or in a pack
- Zero backlash thanks to the harmonic drive gears
- Built-in time-lapse functionality and camera control for easy, streamlined imaging sessions
- Maximum payload without counterweight: 8 kg (17.5 lb)
- Maximum payload with counterweight: 15 kg (33 lb)
- The included TiTan Control System (TCS) makes control an intuitive breeze
For much more detail on the mount and TCS controller, please refer to the Crux140 Traveler User Manual