Price Match Policy
Please note that many of our products are covered by manufacturers Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policies. This policy controls the sales price retailers are allowed to show on websites, advertisements, etc. We sell at the lowest price allowed for these products and will not breach these agreements.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to request a price match before you buy an item. Please include the link to the website you would like us to review for a price match.
If we determine that we can match the requested price match, we will give you a discount code that you can use during checkout.
- We will not price match any products below the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). We are contractually obligated to maintain the Brand/Manufacturer's MAP policy.
- To qualify for the price match on past purchases, requests must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- Handwritten prices, emails or prices written on business cards, pictures, or receipts, do not qualify.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer of the product(s)
- The product must be sold and shipped by the retailer or authorized dealer to the market the consumer resides in.
- The item must be priced in Canadian dollars.
- The competitor's item must be brand new and not used.
- Lower product prices due to the following do not qualify:
- Advertising error or misprint
- Restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, free or bonus offers and Buy One Get One Free offers.
- Competitors' Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day etc prices.
- The item must be in stock on both our website and the competitor's website. We do not price match back order items.
- We do not price match Amazon, Costco, Best Buy or discounted/big box/auction websites (i.e. eBay, Overstock, Kijiji, etc.) as they do not offer the pre and post-sale customer service that we do.
- We do not price match on sales tax, custom duties, shipping and handling.
- Telescopes Canada reserves the right to void any price that does not reflect market value.