- 102mm Maksutov-Cassegrain optical tube
- 1300mm Focal Length, f/13 Focal Ratio
- Multi-purpose alt-azimuth mount
- Adjustable height aluminum tripod with 1.25” legs
- 11 pound payload capacity
- SynScan Go To telescope mount with 42,900 object+ database
- Built-in WiFi
- Controlled with SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android
- Freedom Find dual encoder technology - This is the major difference between the AZ-GTe and AZ-GTi
- DC operation (batteries not included), External 12V port
Sky-Watcher’s AZ-GTi is the perfect tracking platform for those seeking a compact travel mount capable of both Alt-Az Go-To alignment and video time-lapse. Boasting a payload capacity of 11lbs, this modular AZ mount can support anything from a small Maksutov or refractor, to a mid-sized DSLR for time-lapse photography. Weighing just 8.6 lbs, the AZ-GTi is the ideal travel mount, easily fitting in carry-on luggage and perfect for grab-and-go situations.
Revolutionary WiFi Control
The AZ-GTi is one of the first Sky-Watcher products featuring built in WiFi control. Once connected to the mount, use Sky-Watcher’s SynScan Pro app to align the mount for celestial tracking or the SynScan PTZ app for time-lapse photography.
Easy Integration with any Tripod
The AZ-GTi includes an adjustable aluminium tripod with built in pier extension. The mount can attach to a tripod using a 3.8”-16 thread and includes an adapter for ¼”-20 thread sizes, making it capable of mounting to nearly any tripod.
Automatic Shutter Release Control
No need for an intervelometer timer with the AZ-GTi! With a 60-second preset exposure setting, the AZ-GTi can trigger a DSLR using the auxiliary shutter release cable. Once the camera is plugged into the mount and a shot is fired, it will continually shoot 60 second exposures until the cable is removed.
The 102mm OTA comes with a red dot finder, 1¼ inch diagonal and Super 10 and 25mm eyepieces.
The AZ-GTi come with the mount head, pier extension and tripod.