The iMate is a single-board computer that features a powerful 64-bit ARM processor with Wi-Fi, preloaded KStars planetarium software, Ekos control and automation tool, and INDI drivers. This hardware-software combination will support the use of most current and future devices (cameras, focusers, filter wheels, etc.) allowing the user to choose a brand and model.
With 32Gb eMMC storage along with a slot for up to 64Gb TF (micro SD) memory, iMate has the ability to control and capture an entire automated imaging session. The iMate is cross-platform; use it with Windows, IOS, Linux, Android, etc.
- Orange Pi 3 LTS with 64-bit ARM processor, 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM and 32GB EMMC flash memory
- 1X USB3.0 and 2X USB2.0 ports
- 3X 12VDC outputs (2 programmable)
- Up to 64Gb high speed MicroSD card (class 10 or higher)
- Open Source Architecture
- Preloaded KStarts/Ekos/INDI driver for mount, camera, focuser and other device control
- iPolarServ for iOS and Android polar alignment
- Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, Android remote connection to iMate via WIFI network
- Mounting method: 31mm dovetail saddle for finder scope shoe mounting, 1/4"-20 threaded hole, or 2X M3 threaded holes
- One year Limited Warranty