- Equatorial wedge for Celestron NexStar 6/8SE and Evolution Alt-Az mounted computerized telescopes
- Enables long exposure astrophotography and autoguiding by tilting the telescope's azimuth into an equatorial platform allowing it to track an arc around the polar axis.
- For beginner to intermediate planetary and deep space imagers
- Captive hardware, tool-less operation, easily adjusts under load
- Hefty yet portable design
- Sturdy latitude adjustment screw with easy to read scale and integrated Bubble level
Celestron's HD Pro Wedge is designed to support our fork mounted Schmidt Cassegrain Telescopes up to 11". The HD Pro Wedge provides a heavy duty, stable platform that is perfect for astroimaging and guarantees minimal vibration. A low latitude range of 0-90° makes this wedge functional for use at the equator. Built-in features include altitude/azimuth adjustment controls with oversized knobs attached for easy polar alignment, a hand control holder that provides the option of placing on the wedge or the fork arm, a tilt plate for easier mounting of the telescope by simply rotating the scope onto the wedge, and a large 14 mm diameter latitude adjustment screw to add strength and stability while supplying less vibration and easier rotation with a heavy telescope.
HD Pro Wedge - General Features
- 14 mm Diameter Latitude Adjustment Screw - Adds strength and stability. Does not flex or bend providing less vibration and making it easier to rotate a heavy telescope.
- 0-90° Latitude Range - Low latitude range, perfect for use at the equator.
- Built-in Hand Control Holder - Allows user to place the hand control on the wedge or fork arm. Hand control won't fall off when fork arm is angled towards the ground.
- Tilt Plate - Recesses to fit base of telescope and base of scope drops into place just by rotating. Mounting telescope on wedge becomes easier.
- Heavy Duty Side Plates - More rigid with more material provides less vibration while imaging.
|HD Pro Wedge Manual|
|Load Capacity||36 lbs|
|Mount Compatibility||NexStar Evolution 6/8/9.25|
|_empty_||NexStar SE 6/8|
|Latitude Range||0° - 70°|
|Included Items||Wedge|5 hex keys for assembly|Instruction manual|
View Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Load Capacity:||36 lbs|
|Mount Compatibility:||NexStar Evolution 6/8/9.25 | NexStar SE 6/8|
|Latitude Range:||0° - 70°|
|Included Items:||Wedge|5 hex keys for assembly|Instruction manual|