- 6" (150mm) f/10 Schmidt-Cassegrain includes StarBright XLT coatings for better light transmission
- The most compact and portable of Celestron's German equatorial mounts offers the same rigidity as our larger mounts with minimal flexure and an improved industrial design
- Holds a maximum instrument capacity of 30 lb
- Every feature an astroimager wants: PEC, an autoguider port, the ability to image across the meridian, and more
- Dual saddle plate is compatible with narrow CG-5 dovetails and wider CGE dovetail. Also compatible with Vixen format dovetails longer than 100mm, but not compatible with Losmandy D format plates.
- Latitude range allows the mount to perform between 7° and 77° latitude
- Accessories include a 25mm eyepiece, 1.25" star diagonal and 6x30 finderscope