- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Canon EOS DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Canon EOS Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
|Optical length (mm)||8,3|
|Camera Adaptable||Canon EOS Bajonett|
|Inner Diameter / Clear Aperture (mm)||41mm (T-2) / 48,1mm|
|Inner Connection (lens sided)||Thread, S52, T-2 (M42 x 0,75)|
|Outer Connection (eyepiece/-camera-sided)||Bayonet|
|Compatible Brands||Astro T-2, Baader Planetarium|
|Type of Adapter||Camera Adapter|