SVBONY SV139 Neutral Density(ND) filter is suitable for 1.25-inch eyepieces. The filter can reduce the overall brightness of the moon's surface. so you can see more details and surface features of moon with your telescope. There are several different strengths.
The 1.25'' Neutral Density Moon filter reduces glare, so you can see more lunar details and surface features with your telescope. The metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25'' barrel of your telescope eyepiece.
These filters result in perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the moon.
- ND0.6 transmits 25% of the incoming light
- ND0.9 transmits 12.5% of the incoming light
- ND1.2 transmits 6.25% of the incoming light
- ND3 transmits only 0.1% of the incoming light
Four different sizes for you to choose from. Different sizes suitable for different moon phases:
- ND0.6 filter is suitable for waxing crescent moon
- ND0.9 filter is suitable for first quarter moon and last quarter moon
- ND0.9 filter is suitable for Waning gibbous moon and waxing gibbous moon
- ND3.0 filter is suitable for full moon observation
|Type||Neutral Density Filter|
|Material||Aluminum Frame, Metal Thread and Optical Glass|
|Optical density value||0.6||0.9||1.2||3.0|
|Thread||Standard M28.5*0.6||Standard M28.5*0.6||Standard M28.5*0.6||Standard M28.5*0.6|
|Suitable moon phase||Waxing crescent moon||
first quarter moon
last quarter moon
Waning gibbous moon
Waxing gibbous moon