Features of the LPS-P3
- Updated version from LPS-P2 and LPS-D1
- Primary targets of light pollution are mercury and high/low sodium vapor lines
- More strongly blocks UV and NIR until 1200nm than previous models. More effective to today's SONY STARVIS sensors which seem to have the higher sensitivity in NIR range.
- Color balance is more tweaked for recent one-shot color cameras
- Higher and flatter transmission peaks while deeper optical density – creates higher image contrast and less internal reflections
- IDAS-proprietary technologies – IGAD, MBT amd UFP
- Made in Japan