- Baader H-alpha Narrowband Filter – Precision Grade
- 6.5 nm FWHM, recommended for optical systems from f/10 to f/3.5
- Reflex-Blocker™ hard coated and planeoptically polished – with sealed coating edges (Life-Coat™)
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a telescope-sided black outer rim
- Optimized for modern CMOS cameras, but likewise excellent for CCD camera technologies
We explicitly warn against observing the sun with a DeepSky 6.5 nm (equivalent to 65 Ångstroem) H-alpha narrowband filter, specialized solar chromosphere and prominence filters from SolarSpectrum start at 0.8 Ångstroem. Photographic experiments with a camera are theoretically possible, but by no means observe the sun with naked eyes – you endanger your eyesight!
This new generation of Baader CMOS-filters features:
These all new CMOS-optimized filters work magnificently with all existing digital camera technologies, be it CMOS or CCD. However – an owner of CCD-camera-technology will still find our previous, extremely affordable, narrowband filter technology to be fully apt for excellent imaging. But: "the Better always is enemy to the Good".
NEW CMOS-OPTIMIZED BAADER FILTERS
This entry was posted on May 8, 2021Last modified on November 8, 2021.
|Net weight (kg)||0.09 approximately|
|Filter Thickness (without cell)||3 mm|
|HBW (Halfbandwidth)||6.5 nm|
|CWL (Central Wavelength)||656,3 nm|
|AR-Coating||Reflex-Blocker™ hard coated, planeoptically polished|
|Special Features||CMOS-optimized with Life-Coat™|
|Filter Usage||CMOS, CCD, H-alpha|
|Filter mounted||Unmounted and Mounted|
|Type of Filter||Narrowband|
|Single or Set?||Single Filter|
|Filter shape||square and round|