The ASIAIR PRO is a smart WiFi device. It's equipped with a lightweight power management module, ample USB interfaces and multiple dovetail mounting methods.
With the rich features of the ASIAIR App, the whole procedure from device integration to image capture runs very smoothly.
ASIAIR PRO is the second generation of the ASIAIR series - It has been continuously improved and redesigned since the first generation of ASIAIR was released in July 2018.
ZWO is currently running a limited-time trade-in offer - Send us your original ASIAIR and we will send you a new ASIAIR PRO for $269. Please contact Telescopes Canada for more details.
1. Excellent Craftsmanship and Design
Superb craftsmanship with an attractive design - the ASIAIR PRO shell is made out of aluminum and processed by CNC tech. After the surface is anodized, it not only protects the shell well, but also has a comfortable feel. The size of the whole machine is 92 x 67 x 35 mm, making its size and weight easy to manage.
2. Unique Look and Easy Installation
The slot/port position of ASIAIR PRO is nice and symmetrical, with M4 and 1/4 inch openings on the bottom and the side. With the use of the dovetail, the installation and removal is easy. The whole machine adopts bright vibrant Ferrari red tones, and the front is painted with laser star maps of the constellation Ursa Minor and Ursa Major.
3. Integrated Power Management, More Storage Space
ASIAIR PRO is equipped with a lightweight power management module. There are four DC 5.5 x 2.1 mm power outputs on the side of the body, one DSLR shutter release port, two USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports each. The power supply is stable and reliable, the interface is rich and diverse, and the wiring is easy and orderly. It also comes with 84 GB of free storage for plenty of imaging storage.
Note：You must use an external 12V power supply to power ASI6200/ASI2600/ASI533 cameras
4. LED Status Indicator and Audible Notifications
The LEDs will show the working status clearly. The ASIAIR Pro also provides audible tones to notify you when attention is needed.
ASIAIR supports both iOS and Android systems.
1. Simple APP interface, as easy as 1, 2, 3.
2. Accurate Focus: After the rough focus is completed, you can select one star and achieve accurate focusing through using curves such as brightness and HFD. It can also be completed with ZWO EAF by remote control.
3. Polar Alignment: Based on the powerful plate-solving function, you can finish arc-second polar axis alignment in only a few minutes.
4. Accurate GoTo: With the rich celestial object database, precise GoTo can be achieved after selecting the target.
5. Stable Guiding: Independent and stable guiding can be achieved without a PC
6. Preview Mode: You can see the image of the target directly under ‘Preview’.
7. Autorun: Set the target and configure the schedule. ASIAIR will execute the imaging sequence automatically.
8. Live Stacking: You can see the stacked image (lower noise with calibration frames) of the target directly while capturing.
ASIAIR PRO is a smart WiFi device that allows you to control all ASI USB 3.0 cameras, ASI Mini series cameras, and Mainstream DSLR cameras. (It does not support the USB 2.0 ASI120MM/MC camera)
1. Some DSLR cameras have a 30-second exposure limit, which requires an external shutter release cable to ASIAIR PRO.
2. The items with an exclamation mark in the table above have not been verified by actual tests and will be continuously updated in the future.
We have also been working closely with major manufacturers to complete bringing in the match of iOptron, Vixen, Rainbow, Avalon, Explore Scientific and other models (including some new models). For now, the ASIAIR PRO is able to support hundreds of equatorial mounts from more than 20 manufacturers worldwide. For details, please refer to the “ASIAIR PRO User Manual”.
What's in the box?
- DC male 1m cable x 2
- ASIAIR PRO body
- 64GB USB memory stick
- DC 1.5m male and female cable extension cable
- DC male 0.5 m cable x2
- Quick Start Guide
- USB-RS232 female covert cable
- USB 3.0 square port 0.75m data cable
Neither the USB flash drive or TF card is covered by ZWO Warranty.