Click Here for the ASIAIR Pro Bundle
The ASIAIR PRO is a smart WiFi device. It's equipped with a lightweight power management module, ample USB interfaces and multiple dovetail mounting methods.
It works well as a guiding system with the ASI120 Mini camera and 30F4 Guide Scope.
With the rich features of the ASIAIR App, the whole procedure from device integration to image capture runs very smoothly.
ASIAIR PRO is the second generation of the ASIAIR series - It has been continuously improved and redesigned since the first generation of ASIAIR was released in July 2018.
Here is a good YouTube review of the ASIAIR Pro: YouTube
Note: If the ASIAIR phone app cannot find the ASIAIR Pro after you have successfully connected to the ASIAIR hotspot, try connecting in the app using the ASIAIR IP address, which is obtainable by checking the properties of the phone wireless hotspot connection. If you still can't connect to the ASIAIR, connect the ASIAIR by cable to your internet router in order to continue with the set up process. Use 2.4GHz for the wireless network speed where possible.
Important: For the following imaging camera coolers, please use a separate power supply rather than the power hub in the ASIAIR Pro as the hub cannot provide enough amperage to power the camera's TEC coolers:
ASI6200, ASI2600, ASI533, ASI071MC
1. Excellent craftsmanship, strong aesthetic
With superb craftsmanship with a strong aesthetic design, the ASIAIR PRO shell is made out of aluminum and processed by CNC tech. After the surface is anodized, it not only protects the shell well but also has a comfortable feel. The size of the device is quite compact at 92 mm x 67 mm x 35 mm.
2. Unique look and easy installation
The slot/port position of ASIAIR PRO is nice and symmetrical, with M4 and 1/4 inch openings on the bottom and the side. With the use of the included dovetail, installation and removal become easy. The device adopts bright vibrant Ferrari red tones, and the front is painted with laser star maps of the constellation Ursa Minor and Ursa Major.
3. Integrated power management, more storage
ASIAIR PRO is equipped with a lightweight power management module. There are four DC 5.5 x 2.1 mm power outputs on the side of the body, one DSLR shutter release port, two USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports each. The 12V power hub is stable and reliable, allowing you to connect all of your devices requiring 12V, making the wiring easy and organized around your mount by eliminating all other 12V power cords running from your main power supply. It also comes with 84 GB of free storage, so you can capture images freely.
4. The LED indicator indicates the device status
The LEDs will show the working status clearly. What’s more, the ASIAIR Pro has a warning tone to bring issues to your attention.
The ASIAIR Pro supports both iOS and Android systems.
1. Simple APP interface, as easy as 1, 2, 3.
2. Accurate focus: After the rough focus is completed, select one star, then accurate focusing can be done through curves such as brightness and HFD. It can also be completed with the ZWO EAF by remote control.
3. Polar Alignment: Based on the powerful plate-solving function, you can finish arc-second polar axis alignment within a few minutes.
4. Accurate GoTo: With the rich celestial object database, precise GoTo can be achieved after selecting the target.
5. Stable guiding: Independent and stable guiding can be achieved without a PC.
6. Preview mode: You can see the image of the target directly under ‘Preview’.
7. Autorun: Set the target and configure the schedule, the ASIAIR will execute the imaging sequence automatically.
8. Live Stacking: You can see the stacked image (lower noise with calibration frames) of the target directly while capturing.
ASIAIR PRO is a smart WiFi device that allows you to control Mainstream DSLR cameras.
1. Some DSLR cameras have a 30-second exposure limit, which requires an external shutter release cable attached to the ASIAIR PRO.
2. The items with an exclamation mark in the table above have not been verified by actual tests and will be continuously updated in the future.
Supported ASI cameras
All ASI Mini series cameras (ASI120MM Mini, ASI174MM Mini and ASI290MM Mini), ASI120MC-S/MM-S, ASI385MC, ASI224MC, ASI178, ASI174, ASI290
ASI1600, ASI294, ASI183, ASI071, ASI533, ASI2600, ASI6200
(It does not support ASI120MM/MC camera)
ZWO has been working closely with major manufacturers to complete bringing in the match of iOptron, Vixen, Rainbow, Avalon, Explore Scientific and other models (including some new models). For now, the ASIAIR PRO is able to support hundreds of equatorial mounts from more than 20 manufacturers worldwide. For details, please refer to the “ASIAIR PRO User Manual”.
All mounts and cameras supported with the previous version （ASIAIR）can also work with ASIAIR PRO
Dovetail Attachment Method
Please note, the dovetail is attached to the ASIAIR PRO body when you receive it ; )
ASIAIR vs ASIAIR PRO
What's in the box?
- DC male 1m cable x 2
- ASIAIR PRO body
- 64GB USB memory stick
- DC 1.5m male and female cable extension cable
- DC male 0.5 m cable x2
- Quick Start Guide
- USB-RS232 female covert cable
- USB 3.0 square port 0.75m data cable
Neither USB flash drive nor TF card is covered by Warranty Policy.