Save pictures and videos from your microscope or telescope directly in Full HD resolution on your PC. The BRESSER MikrOkular Full HD is an eyepiece camera that can be used directly instead of the eyepiece of your telescope or microscope.
Adapters for various devices (all common eyepiece dimensions from different manufacturers) and multilingual recording software for Windows are included (CamLab Lite)
With this camera you can document your microscope or telescope observation or share it with others. Ideal for hobby, school, study and work.
The camera can take pictures of the moon and the bright planets on the telescope. In microscopy, the camera is mainly used for shooting in bright field and incident light.
- Metal housing, mini USB socket
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 Pixel, Full HD
- Pixel size: 3x3 µm, sensor size: 5.86 x 3.28 mm
- 23,2mm barrel, integrated UV/IR blocking filter
- 30mm; 30,5mm adapter for various microscopes and telescopes included
- 31,7mm (1,25") adapter for telescopes includes with thread for 1,25" filters
- Multilingual recording software for Windows (CamLab Lite)
- Image formats: JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG
- Video format: AVI
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Free USB 2.0 socket
- Optical Disk Drive or internet connection for software download
What's in the Box
- Camera module incl. dust cap
- Software CD (CamLabLite-Software), language versions German, English, French, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Indonesian, Chinese
- Users Guide included in the software (German, English)
- Adapters 30mm, 30,5mm, 31,7mm (1,25")
Model number: 59-13650 / 5913650